quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2007

Darkest Hours In a Darkest world...

Velvet Queen embraces the keeper of dreams
Cold, freezed like the dreams he kept in his chest
The affliction of one man is nothing.
The affliction of million ones nothing is.
The keeper lies in this empty cold and frail earth.

Oh lord, can you hear me?
Can you hear me scream?
Upon your god.
The inharmonious looms
Enchantig the earth.

Devour my soul, trepass my spine
Send no
shepherd to me
At let my world die..
For the heart I once had.

Need no excuses need no blesses
My queen passed away, my world is dead…
And now I should return to my kingdom
And live forever in pain..

I’m waiting for the day
The depths are calling me
My queen shall return
And with her velvet veil, she shall cover all the earth.

Nenhum comentário: